Changing the desktop icon pictures is fairly easy. If you are new to Windows 7 and need help, follow this tutorial for beginners.
Sometimes we’d want to change the pictures of our icons because we want our desktop to look unique, or maybe it’s because we just don’t like the default icons. Here’s how you can change the pictures of your icons to something more personal or different:
1) Identify which icon to change.
2) Right Click on the icon.
3) Click on ‘Properties’
4) The icon properties panel will pop up. Click on the ‘Shortcut Tab’.
5) Then, click on the ‘Change Icon’ button.
6) Next, you will see the ‘Change Icon’ panel.
7) You can browse to the icon file or select one from the icons listed. Click ‘Okay’ to confirm.
8) You will see the icon properties panel again. Click ‘Okay’ to continue.
9) Your icon is now changed.
It is very quick and easy to personalize your icons, so go ahead and give it a try!
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News