We can change the taskbar, icons, highlight colors on Windows 7 quite easily. Follow the steps after the break..
Steps to change highlight color on Windows 7
1. Click on Start >> Control Panel
2. Click on “Change the theme”:
3. Click on “Windows Color”
[Alternatively: you can right click on desktop and select "personalize" to open this personalization box]
4. Next, select ‘Advanced appearance settings’ located at the bottom.
5. Now you can change colors by selecting items from the ‘item’ dropdown and change colors on the right. Size, fonts can also be changed.
Example: Select “Selected Items” and change the color on the right:
That are the complete steps you need to follow to change the highlight color on Windows 7
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8