If you want to improve your sound quality, you might want to change the equalizer in Windows 7. Here’s how.
Steps to change equalizer on Windows 7
1. Click Start >> All Programs
2. Click on ‘Windows Media Player’
3. Now that the Windows Media Player is opened, click on ‘Switch to Now Playing’ icon located at the bottom right.
4. Right-click on the player area then select ‘Enhancements’ and then ‘Graphic equalizer’.
5. On the ‘Graphic equalizer’ popup box, click on the ‘turn on’ link(equalizer needs to be off). If you see ‘turn off’ instead of ‘turn on’ then assume that the equalizer is already set to “on”.
6. Now you can select preset options on the right side like rock, rap etc. You can also create your setting by moving equalizer sliders to levels that you want. Note, the changes you have made are saved automatically to a “Custom preset”.
It’s always fun to play around with the equalizer. Try making some exciting sound effects yourself. If you want to revert to the default settings, click the Reset link.
Rate this article:
This article was rated 5 out of 5 stars
Based on 1 ratings
oliversk - Many guides recommend replacing amdsbs.sys - I wouldn't touch that file unless you are sure there is no SATA port ...
oliversk - If you're having problems, consider cleaning your disk using diskpart .. I explained this here http://windows7themes.net/fix-setup-was-unable-to-create-a-new-system-partition-or-locate-an-existing-system-partition.html
oliversk - For me what fixed the problem was to remove the RAID drives I had connected .. apparently the installer has ...
Dave - Anyone else think it's incredibly messed up that we spend equivalent to $100-$200 on a blu-ray drive, $20-$50 on a ...
inferno - finally, found some advice which actually works. in 32' bravia even the large size looks like too small. thank to ...