If you are a developer or want to change some system paths in Windows 7, you need to know how to change the environment variables. Do so carefully, because you can break your system if you don’t know what you are doing.
1.Open up the Control Panel
2. Click on System and Security
3. Click on the System link:
(The text “System” is a link)
4. In the sidebar click on “Advanced system settings”
5. Go to the tab Advanced. At the bottom you will find a button labeled Environment Variables:
6. Below system variables you will find for example the environment variable CLASSPATH. The CLASSPATH variables is often required for paths to PHP executables or similar (if you set up an Apache server locally).
Important: Keep in mind that environment variables are separated by a semi-colon.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8