If you have multiple printers, you might want to change your default printer to save some time. Here’s how you’d do that.
1. Open up the Control Panel
2. Click on View devices and printers (you might have to change to category view at the top right to see this link)
3. Now find the printer that you want to set as your default printer. Right-click on that printer:
4. Hover over the item “Set as default printer” and select the printer
5. You have successfully changed the default printer in Windows 7
Still need help? Post a comment below, we will try to help wherever we can.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8