You might always want to change default email program in Windows 7. Just follow the steps below to change default email program in Windows 7.
Steps to change default email in Windows 7
1. Click on Start >> Default Programs (if that link is not visible, right-click on Start button, then Properties, then Customize, then Check Default Programs)
2. Click on the ‘Set your default programs’ link
3. On the left side, select one of the programs in the ‘Set your default programs’ box, select ‘Microsoft Office Outlook’. If you have any third party email software like Eudora or Thunderbird that you want to use as your default email program then you can select that.
4. Now click on the ‘Set this program as default’ and then click ok.
Follow the steps above to change your default email program. Still problems? Post belo.w
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8