Don’t need the lock link on the Metro screen? Then remove it
You can lock your PC using the Lock link on the user tile menu – however in some cases, system admins may want to remove the lock feature.
Steps to Add or Remove “Lock” from the User Tile Menu
1. Press Windows + C button to open the Windows Charms Bar-> Go to Search. Type Control panel to open the Control panel.
2. Click on the Security settings-> go to Power Options.
3. Click on Choose what the Power buttons do.
4. Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
5. Now check the Lock Box and click Save Changes-> Click Save Changes->Close the Power Options.
7. If you want to remove lock, unmark the Lock Box-> Click on Save changes->Close the Power Options. You are done.
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News