If you want to know how to add lyrics to the Windows Media Player 11 or 12, here’s a great plugin that will add the lyrics hassle-free.
1. First, download the Lyrics Plugin
2. Install the Lyrics plugin
3. At the end of the installation you’re asked to start the Windows Media Player, confirm it.
4. Right-click on the gray bar at the top (right from Library, Music, etc.) and select “Show menu bar” or hold down CTRL + M.
5. Go to Tools/Plugins and check the Plugin “Lyrics Plugin” (this can be already checked)
6. Play a track
7. Click on View / Now Playing or hold down CTRL + 3
8. The small Windows Media Player will now display the lyrics of the track:
9. Grab the Windows 7 Lyrics gadget and you can display the lyrics always on top in a small Windows 7 sidebar gadget!
You have now successfully added lyrics to the Windows Media Player 11 or 12. Because this plugin doesn’t allow you to add lyrics to Windows Media Player 12 *manually*, there will be a second part of this guide shortly.
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News