First of all you need to have the new font downloaded or copied to your computer that you want to add or install to your windows 7 computer.
Steps to add fonts to windows 7
1. Locate the font that you want to install or download to your computer. In my case, in the desktop there is a font named ‘preeti.ttf’ that I want to install or add.
2. Right click the font (you want to add / install) in your desktop and select ‘Install’
3. Then Installing font message is shown. Once installing font finishes, the message disappears.
4. Now to check whether font installed correctly or now, click Start >> Control Panel.
5. Click Appearance and Personalization.
6. Click Fonts.
7. Scroll down and locate the font that you have just installed. In my case, I have just added or installed font named ‘preeti’. I can see ‘Preeti Normal’. That means, the new font is added. That’s all!
Whenever required, we have to add fonts that are not available on our system in order to display characters correctly.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8