If you are wondering why you can’t open the console in CS:GO, here’s why.
1. Open the game settings (hit Esc)
2. Then you should see an option at the bottom that says Enable Developer Console, use that to enable it
3. Now hit the tilde on your keyboard and the console should pop up. Doesn’t work? Read step 4 and below
4. You may want to change the key that opens the console, so open up the Keyboard settings within CS:GO and scroll to the very bottom and change Toggle Console
Recommended: Assign the 0 key
Why Won’t The Console Show Up For Me?
In some cases, the keyboard configuration will not allow you to open the console using the tilde key. In that case assing they Toggle keyboard to 0 – this is one of the most reliable keys and should work probably to toggle the console. Of course all letters keys are also reliable so assign it to “C” for console if you like
Now, finally the console should show up when you hit 0 or C
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8