If you are trying to remove the Google Redirect Virus in Windows 7, here are some solutions how to get rid of that nasty virus.
The Google redirect virus is spreading. What it does? The virus redirects you to spamming and phishing websites, so it’s quite essential to get rid of it.
Manual Virus Removal (Windows 7)
An easy way to get rid of the Google redirect virus is apparently not so easy to find. You can try the following.
1. Open the Windows 7 device manager
2. At the top, click on View then on Show all hidden devices
3. Go through the list of devices. Should you find any unknown device – in particular a device called TDSSserv.sys – remove the device. Be careful not to remove any important devices or some things may stop working.
Automatic Virus Removal (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
A lot of automatic removal tools are available for purchase online. If you can’t remove the redirect virus, head over to the following page:
This tool is able to remove the redirect virus with a few clicks.
If you know any other ways to remove the redirect virus, post your suggestions below. Also, after removing the virus make sure to regularly check your PC for malware and viruses. Malwarebytes is a very powerful tool to scan your PC.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8