So you got the error “This file contains a track in the Dolby AC3 audio (code 8192) format”? If so, simply follow this guide.
1. Head over to http://www.moviecodec.com/download-audio-codecs/ac3-filter-20/ and download the file ac3filter_1_63b.exe
2. This AC3 filter will allow you to play movies with the Dolby AC3 audio format.
3. Restart your PC after installing the codec
4. Start your media player and watch the movie
It may be enough to install VLC, but I did not confirm that VLC actually includes this codec, so if you have already installed VLC try that first before you download the codec above
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8