The lyrics gadget will display the lyrics of a song that is played by either Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp, foobar, qmp, mediamonkey or Audioscrobbler. Additionally, it will show you the album art:
0. Download the lyrics gadget for Windows 7 here.
1. Step So, first choose your preferred player:
Read the guide how to add lyrics to Windows Media Player, if you choose the Windows Media Player as your preferred player for the lyrics gadget.
2. Step The player will show the album art, which is a pretty nice feature:
3. Step Hover over the album art and click on the little L icon to expand the sidebar gadget and get a small window with the lyrics:
4. Step Windows 7 sidebar gadgets have a really great advantage, you can align them to be always on top of all other windows. Right-click on the Lyrics gadget and click on “Always on top” and you can always see the album art and the lyrics of the track.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net