A frequent question I hear is how to apply the folder view to all similar folders. Here’s how
1. Step Open the Windows Explorer
2. Step Now open a folder that you typically use – for example your pictures folder
3. Step Use the right-click – View – Details to change how the files appear.
4. Step Next, click on Organize and select Folder and Search Options
5. Step Click the button Apply to Folders
6. Step Now – it’s important that you keep one thing in mind. Windows will AS OUTLINED apply the folder view of the current folder with one catch: Only similar folder types will have the same layout. What does this mean? Windows 7 provides different folder types e.g. Pictures, Documents, Videos, etc – you may have to apply your settings to multiple types of folders.
Go to your video folder and repeat the steps 1-5
Hopefully, this will help you to apply the folder to all of your folders
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net