If you are wondering if you can play Skyrim. Check out the recommended Skyrim specs.
The recommended system specs are not that high. If you have a Geforce GTX 260 or better or an ATI Radeon 4890 or better, you should be able to play Skyrim and enjoy a smooth FPS.
You simply have to check the model of your graphic card. If you don’t know what graphic card you have read this: What graphic card do I have
- GeForce 200 Series (OK)
- GeForce 400 Series (Good)
- GeForce 500 Series (Best)
- ATI Radeon 4000 Series (OK)
- ATI Radeon 5000 Series (Good)
- ATI Radeon 6000 Series (Best)
Recommended Specs for Skyrim
- Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB System RAM
- 6GB free HDD space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher (i.e GTX550Ti); ATI Radeon 4890 or higher).
Very important is that you have more than 2GB of RAM, 4GB is recommended. A Quad-Core CPU is needed for a good framerate
Trending On Windows Themes .Net