If you want to show hidden files or hidden system files in Windows 8, you should read this tutorial.
Show hidden files
Windows 8 makes it really easy to show hidden files.
1. Step Open the Windows 8 explorer
2. Step Now go to your C: or D: drive and open the tab View
3. Step You can now see hidden files. However, system files are still hidden
How to show hidden system files
Open up the Windows 8 folder settings. This is easy to to
1. Step Go to your C: drive and then click on File
2. Step Click on Change Folder and Search options
3. Step Go to the tab View and uncheck the option Hide protected operating system files
Keep in mind, Windows 8 hides system files for a reason so that beginners might not accidentally delete important system files and have to reinstall Windows 8.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net