Don’t want to run Final Fantasy XIV in windowed mode? Here’s how you enable full screen mode.
1. Step Open Windows Explorer via Windows key + E
2. Step Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version
3. Step Double-click on ffxivconfig.exe
4. Step Click on General
5. Step Go to the tab Video Settings
6. StepSelect Full Screen from the dropdown:
7.Click on OK and confirm the prompt with Yes to save the settings.
Video Settings Overview
Tip: You also might want to update the screen resolution (window size), multisampling (AA) and shadow details. If you have a good graphic card you can enable AA, run Final Fantasy 14 on a high resolutions and enable the highest shadow details.
The tab Graphics provides advanced options:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Depth of Field
- Texture Quality and Texture Filtering
Check the options Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field if you think that your graphic card can handle it!
Preorder Final Fantasy 14