One of the few things you may want to personalize is your Microsoft account name that identifies you across Microsoft services
The user account name is displayed on the welcome screen and the lock screen, but if you own a Microsoft account it is uses for a variety of Microsoft services. If you want to change that name or if you’re not so happy with the one you already have, then this tutorial will show you exactly how to do it.
1. StepMove your mouse to the top right corner of your screen for Charms bar to appear and click Settings.
2. StepClick Change PC settings
3. StepClick More account settings online
4. StepClick Edit name on the right navigational pane
4. StepYou can freely edit your Microsoft user name.
If you’re still having trouble editing the name, let us know