The taskbar is handy, but a lot of people do not use all of its features. For example, did you know that you can add an address bar that allows you to open recently used folders? No? Then read on
1. Step Right-click on your taskbar and hover over Toolbars, then select Address
2. Step An actual address bar will appear on the taskbar
3. Step Click on the small black icon and you will get a long list of recently used folders
4. Step Now, simply enter a web address into the address bar like windows7themes.net
5. Step Yes, don’t enter www – it will open our site in your default browser!
This address bar is quite handy to quickly open websites and folders – so why not use it?
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net