Every OS requires maintenance, here’s how you can repair Windows 8 using the auto-repair boot option.
Windows 8 comes with an auto repair option – all you have to do is to open the advanced boot options and start it and Windows 8 will search for problems. Easy, huh?
Easy steps to repair Windows 8
1. Step Press F8 while booting the system to go into Windows Recovery Menu. Then click on the Troubleshoot.
2. StepNext, Click on Advanced options to get into Automatic Repair menu
3. StepNext, Click on Automatic Repair.
4. StepNext, Select the account.
5. StepEnter the password in next screen.
6. StepNext, Windows will search for problem and will correct automatically. If problem still persist then you may have to re-install your Windows 8.
You may encounter cases where your Windows 8 will not boot and it might go in bootloop. In such cases you could run “Automatic Repair”.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net