Slow internet connection is a real pain. Here’s a useful tip that might speed it up a bit: Disable Remote Differencial Compression
1. StepWindows 7 has all the system utilities listed in the Control Panel so head straight to the Start Menu and locate the Control Panel.
2. StepUnder the Control Panel welcome screen, find for the Programs utility. This lists all programs and applications installed on your system. In addition, it also has list of the Windows Features integrated with the Operating System.
3. StepWindows features is something we are interested in so search for Turn Windows features on or off under the Programs and Features section.
4. StepA great way to enhance the speed of internet on your system is to turn off Remote Differencial Compression. Remote Differential Compression causes compression on your network traffic therefore giving you limited performance from the network traffic.
5. StepTurn the Remote Differencial Compression off and press OK. On completion of the process, Restart your system and you are going to feel an enhanced speed while using the same Windows 7 machine and the same internet connection.
Was that too hard to understand? In case you have any issues understanding the whole process, write to us using the following form and we will get back to you as early as possible.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net