Without cookies you can’t access many site features on the interweb, so here’s how to enable it on Windows 8.
0. Hit Windows key + R to open the Windows Explorer
1. Step Open the Control Panel by going to Computer.
2. Step Click on Network and Sharing Center
3. Step Click on the Internet Options way down in the bottom left corner of the window.
4. Step A new window would pop-up. Go to the Privacy and hit the Advanced button.
5. Step Click on override automatic cookie handling and click on Accept for both options. Click on Always allow session cookies. Once done with entire process, click OK.
Cookies are now enabled in Windows 8 and you can browse by storing your personal information without windows warning you time and again.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net