Is your Internet Explorer 9 messed up? Wait, I’ll show you what it could possibly look like:
Back when IE7 and IE8 was the first choice, a lot of people changed the position of the address bar. Unfortunately, the same registry hack no longer works in IE9. Instead, you get a black bar when you try to customize IE9 and move the address bar below the other bars.
1. Step Open the registry editor
2. Step Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser
3. Step If it does not exist, this is not your problem, look somewhere else. If it does, proceed below.
4. Step Delete the registry key ITBar7Position or change its value to 0
5. Step Restart Internet Explorer 9
6. Step Done
I hope this will help some of you to remove the black bar. It really ain’t pretty. Luckily this fix is really easy.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net