If you still haven’t downloaded the final Internet Explorer 9, grab the standalone installer after the break. This is the final version and is currently one of the most-advanced browsers out there, blazing fast and secure.
We have previously reported about the many advantages of the Internet Explorer 9 . The browser not only has full HTML5 support, it’s also very fast. If it’s not fast enough for you, you might want to read some of our guides below to make it even faster!
Download Internet Explorer 9
|Internet Explorer 9|
|Download Link|| Report broken: |
Last Updated: 2011-03-16
Operating System: Windows 7/8
Filesize: 1.15 MB
- Download Internet Explorer 9 Final Standalone for Windows 7 32-bit (x86)
- Download Internet Explorer 9 Final Standalone for Windows 7 64-bit (x64)
- Download Internet Explorer 9 Final Standalone for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 32-bit (x86)
- Download Internet Explorer 9 Final Standalone for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 64-bit (x64)
Internet Explorer 9 Guides: Overview
If you want to enable or disable certain features in the new Internet Explorer 9, read our helpful guides. We also have a couple guides that will help you to fix a broken IE9.
- Disable or Enable Cookies
- Internet Explorer has stopped working
- Speed Up Internet Explorer 9
- Uninstall Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 9 Not Working / Loading
- Enable or Disable Proxy
- Disable Or Customize Internet Explorer 9 Toolbars
- Remove Black Bar From IE9
- Disable / Enable Java in IE9
If you need help with customizing IE9, post a comment below and let us know, we’ll add new tutorials shortly.