If you want to get rid of iTunes, learn how to uninstall it after the break.
iTunes are into the industry these days with the Apple Music devices ruling the world of gadgets. iTunes is authored by Apple Inc. and provides complete support with the software. Uninstalling programs sometimes become an issue for new computer users. Here is how you do this:
1. StepLocate “Control Panel” from the list of applications and utilities in the “Start Menu”. Click on “Control Panel”.
2. StepLocate the Programs Section on the control panel section and click “Uninstall a program”.
3. StepWindows 7 has the Uninstall a Program utility that lists every software application installed on the system.
4. StepFrom the list of programs, find “iTunes” and click the “Uninstall” button on the top ribbon.
5. StepThe uninstall feature will give you a warning asking you to make sure if you were wishing to uninstall iTunes.
6. StepThe Windows Installer is going to prepare the uninstall itself.
7.Windows Installer is going to install iTunes in a matter of seconds.
8. StepThe last step is going to ask you to restart your computer so that the settings that have been changed become effective.
I am not sure if i was able to list down the steps properly. Just in case you find anything difficult, drop us through the following contact form and we’ll get down to you as soon as possible.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net