If you want to remove the qttask.exe, enable automatic Apple QuickTime software updates. More after the break.
Windows Task Manager is always the best place to monitor your system as it lists almost all of the processes taking place in your system. There are some applications running in the background that are useless. At times there are applications that are related to malware and viruses. qttask.exe is an application that runs in your system.
Here are details about qttask.exe and how you can remove it:
1. Stepqttask.exe is a file associated with Apple Quicktime Player. There are viruses that use qttask.exe as a mediator in order to invade your system and replicate at the same time.
2. Stepqttask.exe is a network oriented application that is connected to the network all the time therefore using this as a mediator is the best option and qttask.exe is the one responsible for the bleeping sound. The alien activities make the computer bleep.
3. StepWhat is important is to deactivate the qttask.exe or remove it permanently. The next steps are going to let you know of how to deactivate qttask.exe.
4. StepRun Apple QuickTime Player.
5. StepGo to Edit>Preferences>QuickTime Preferences.
6. StepThe Preferences section withing QuickTime allow you to change the system wide settings of Apple QuickTime Player.
7.Move to update section of the Preferences section and click on “Check for updates automatically”. This way the qttask.exe will automatically be disabled. You can then go and delete teh application manually.
This is all you need to know if you wish to remove QTTask.exe from the processes list. We assume that this process will be as simple as it seems but just in case if you have any issues with the process, write to us and we’ll be happy to respond.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net