In this tutorial, we are showing you how to register a domain name with Yahoo
Steps to register a domain name with Yahoo
1. Step Open your browser and type http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/ in your address bar. A domain registration page opens.
2. Step Type the domain name you want to register in the domain name text box and click on the Search button. In my screenshot, i am trying to register ‘thefreshcafeasia.com’
3. Step If the domain is available then you will ‘thefreshcafeasia.com is available!’ message otherwise you will see not available message. In that case you have to again search another unique domain. In our screenshot, thefreshcafeasia.com is available so we can register this domain. The charge for the domain registration is shown on the right side. This is per year charge. You have to renew your domain every year. Click on the Continue button.
4. Step Select the term you want to register your domain for. If you want to register for 1 year then click on Continue button. If you want to register for 2 or more years then select respective term and click on the Continue button. If you already have a host (webspace provider) then you can skip web hosting portion. In that case, you have to provide your Host’s DNS (eg:ns1.transwebtechno.com and ns2.transwebtechno.com) to forward the registered domain to another web host. Contact your webhost to get their DNS. Just incase, if you dont have your Web hosting then select host plan / term and click on the Select. In my screenshot, i am skipping hosting as i already do have one.
5. Step If you want to hide your domain details in the WHOIS lookup then select Private Domain Registration option and click on the Continue. It costs you additional $9.00 per year.
6. Step The total order is reviewed and displayed. Then click on the Continue.
7. Step First of all, you have to sign-in to your yahoo account. After you successfully sign-in to your account, your will see your user name. Then after you have to pay your order amount. To pay the amount, click on the Continue under the Choose Payment method section.
8. Step Next, you have to provide your credit card information to pay the order. Alternatively, you can also pay via Paypal. After you successfully pay your order you will get an option to provide domain contact details like name, address, phone number, DNS details on next page. That are the complete steps to register a domain name with Yahoo.
Before you could host your website, you need a domain name. This is the unique name which the user types on the browser to open your website.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net