Windows 8 has made it real easy to share content and devices at your home through the HomeGroup feature. Read more on how to join one.
How to join a homegroup in Windows 8
The Windows HomeGroup feature enables you to share your Document, Pictures, Music and other devices like Printers over a trusted network called HomeGroup. This feature helps you connect with other PCs and windows devices at your home easier than ever. In this article we’ll describe how to join an already created HomeGroup. Follow the steps below to join a HomeGroup.
1. Step In the Metro Start Menu, click on the lower left corner. The Start menu pops up. Click on Search.
2. Step From the Apps list that appears, click on Control Panel.
3. Step In the Control Panel , click on HomeGroup.
4. Step If a homegroup is available, you can join it by entering homegroup password and clicking Join.
5. Step You can share your content with the homegroup, it will inform you of your current shared content.
You’ll need a homegroup password to join. You can get the homegroup password from the creator or from any member of the homegroup. In another article we’ll soon describe how to Create the homegroup.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net