If you can’t seem to install your graphic card drivers, you may want to try to install them manually. This can be necessary sometimes, but usually it’s safer to simply download from Nvidia.com or Amd.com
Tip: You don’t have to install graphic card drivers in Windows 7 manually. Make sure to download the correct graphic card drivers here.
You only should try installing graphic card drivers manually if everything else fails and you can’t seem to install them automatically.
Installing Drivers Manually in Windows 7
1. Step Click Start >> Control Panel
2. Step Click on ‘System and Security’ link.
3. Step Click on the ‘Device Manager’ link. Alternatively, you can open device manager by right-clicking My Computer >> Properties >> Device Manager
4. Step You are now inside the device manager, expand Display adapters by clicking the expand button in front of it or just double click on it..
5. Step Now right click on your display adapter and click ‘Update Driver Software’.
6. Step Now, if you have a graphic card driver CD then click ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’. Then the installation will begin automatically. If you want to install it manually then click ‘‘Browse my computer for driver software’’
7. Step Next, click ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’
8. Step Select / Check ‘Show compatible hardware’ option and then select your graphic card’s driver name. The compatible hardware driver is automatically shown. On my computer, I can see ‘Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation – WDDM 1.0). After selecting it, click ‘Next’.
9. Step Now you will get the ‘Installing driver software’ message:
10. Step Finally, your graphic card driver is installed.
Changing graphics card settings in Windows 7 or installing a driver manually is quite easy. And most of the time, Windows 7 automatically installs graphics card drivers. You don’t have to install drivers manually.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net