You can fly in Minecraft. However, to do so you will need a special Minecraft client to enable the special fly mode. Download and instructions how to use it after the break. Enjoy the flight!
Enable Fly Mode in Minecraft via World of Minecraft Wrapper Client
To fly in Minecraft, you will need a special Minecraft client wrapper. This wrapper client will basically add speed, flying and noclip hacks to Minecraft. Very important to keep in mind is that you can’t use the minecraft.jar from your Minecraft client, you need to download another one (described below).
1. Step Head over to http://www.worldofminecraft.com/user/register to register at WorldofMinecraft.com (this is necessary to download the client)
2. Step Download the World of Minecraft client wrapper from their site after registering.
3. Step IMPORTANT: Download the minecraft.jar from them as well. You will need this jar file, the jar file from your Minecraft folder won’t work (see error message below).
4. Step After downloading the minecraft.jar, select it and copy it via CTRL + C
5. Step Copy the file via CTRL + V into C:\Minecraft\womclient-1.5.9\lib (IMPORTANT: Replace C:\Minecraft with the folder where you extract all your Minecraft files to)
6. Step Go to C:\Minecraft\womclient-1.5.9 (or wherever you extracted the client to) and run the file run.bat
7. Step Join a Minecraft server
8. Step Press Z to fly in Minecraft. Use Q to fly up and E to fly down! Hold X to fly through solid objects.
Happy flying through Minecraft. Just don’t get stuck in objects. When you do hold down X again and fly down/up.
World of Minecraft: Could not find the main class
The first time I ran World of Minecraft, I got the error:
Could not find the main class: Main. Program will exit.
ERROR: Failed to run minecraft
JAVA6=”C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe”
That is because you did not download the correct Miencraft client. You can’t copy any minecraft.jar file into the lib folder. Please repeat step 2 abpove.
Other World of Minecraft Shortcuts
Press X for noclip
Hold Shift for speed 5x
Hold CTRL for speed 2x
If you have problems with enabling the fly mode or if you can’t even start World of Minecraft, you can post a comment below and we will get back to you.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net