If you’re having trouble with the lnk file association, here are tips how to fix it.
1. StepLocate the Control Panel option from Windows Start Menu and Open the Control Panel.
2. StepIn the control panel, click on Programs
3. StepOn the next window, select the option to Set your Default Program (below Default Programs).
5. Click OK once the search is completed
6. StepIf you click on the Ok button without selecting a specific program, you are provided with different options that you can select from.
Click on the option to Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
7.Once you have done this, the help center will perform a search for all the associated file types that are available on your computer.
8. StepAs the search is completed, you are provided with the appropriate list including all of the files that are available on your computer.
9. Select the lnk file extension and associate it with the desired program. Click on OK once this has been done.
As soon as you have done this, you have completed the process to resolve the lnk File Association Problem. In case you still experience some problems, feel free to contact us or to put forward any queries.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net