Windows 7 has a built-in contact system, much like Windows Vista. Here’s how to find “Windows Contacts” in Windows 7.
Managing Contacts in Windows 7 via Built-In Contact Manager
1. Step Click on Start and enter Contacts into your search bar
2. Step Click on the link Contacts that appears at the top.
3. Step You can now add new contacts:
If you have Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 installed on your computer, here’s how to manage your contacts.
Managing contacts in Windows 7 with Office Outlook 2007
1. StepNow let’s open Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Click Start >> All Programs >> Microsoft Office >> Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
2. StepThere we go, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
3. Step Now click on Go >> Contacts OR click on the Contacts tab
4. Step You will see the contacts that you have stored in your address book.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net