Disabling Java in Internet Explorer 9 is a bit more complicated than disabling Java in Firefox. Here’s a short how-to.
This tutorial describes how to disable Java in Internet Explorer 9 (beta) and Internet Explorer 8. If you have a previous version of Internet Explorer (7 or 6) you should upgrade immediately, because it is no longer secure to use an outdated browser and safe the web.
1. Step Open Internet Explorer 9
2. Step Click on the Tools icon (ALT + X) and click on Options:
3. Step Go to the tab Security and then click on the big Custom level… button:
4. Step Scroll down and down until you find Scripting of Java applets
5. Step Check Disable and click on OK
6. Step Restart the Internet Explorer 9
7. Step You have successfully disabled Java in Internet Explorer 9.
Disabling Java can speed up your websites quite a bit, because Java often slows down websites and website loading.
If you would like to know how to disable Java in Firefox instead, read this.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net