Don’t like the boring sounds in Windows 7 or 8? If you have a sound theme or a few WAV files you can easily customize sounds and change them to something else.
Change and customize sound themes
Windows 8 personalization features enable you to change your Windows event sounds. You can select sounds from other sound themes or add your own custom sounds. In this article you can learn how to personalize your sound themes.
1. Step In the Metro Start Menu, click on the lower left corner. The Start menu pops up. Click on Search.
2. Step From the Apps list that appears, click on Control Panel.
3. Step In the Control Panel, click on More Settings. This will take you to Control Panel main window.
4. Step Click on Personalization.
5. Step In the lower pane, click on Sounds.
6. Step You can select from any available Sound Schemes or create a custom scheme of your own. Click Ok to apply your sound scheme.
A number of sound themes are available for download here.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net