Bored of entering your password? You can automatically log into a user account using netplwiz
If you don’t share your PC with other people and having a password-protected account is not important to you to secure Windows 7, then it might annoy you to get a logon screen where you have to select your username to proceed or even enter your password. If you want to enable the auto-logon feature, make sure that you sign in as an administrator!
- Password-protected account: If your account is secured with a password, Windows would not log on automatically and you have to read our related tutorial here: Auto-Login for password-protected accounts 7 steps
- Windows 8 user? Auto-login for Windows 8
1. StepClick Start, type in netplwiz, and press Enter
2. StepClick the username for which you want to automatically login and check Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
3. StepIn case you want to disable the automatic logon when you sign in, uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net