Due to a popular request on Facebook, I will explain here how to add new pictures and desktop wallpapers to your Windows 7 themes that you downloaded from our site.
Download And Select Your Theme
1. Step Download some Windows 7 themes from our site
2. Step Next, right-click on your desktop and click on Personalization Control Panel
3. Step This will open a list with your current Windows 7 themes
4. Step You should now select a Windows 7 theme you want to add new wallpapers or pictures to
Personalization Control Panel: “Desktop Background”
5. Step When the theme is selected click on the blue link Desktop Background as seen on the picture below
6. Step Now you should see the actual path to the currently applied Windows 7 theme. In my example it is D:\Users\sOliver\My Pictures\silenthill
7. Step Next, copy the pictures and wallpapers that you want to add to your Windows 7 theme. You can copy them using the shortcut CTRL + C on your keyboard and insert them using the shortcut CTRL + V.
8. Step Open the Windows Explorer using Windows key + E and paste the copied pictures/backgrounds into the folder
9. Step Right-click on your desktop and click Refresh
10. Step The new wallpapers should now appear.
As you can see, it’s really simple to add more pictures/wallpapers to your themes.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net