There are many hidden Windows 7 themes. If you want to unlock / enable the hidden themes in Windows 7 follow this tutorial!
You will find a short version of this tutorial on our list of 50 best Windows 7 themes.
1. Step Open up the explorer and go to C:\Windows\winsxs
Don’t be surprised the folder includes a lot of other stuff. It’s also an important folder for Windows 7 Starter users who can change their desktop background wallpaper here. More about that in this tutorial that explains how to change the desktop wallpaper in Windows 7 Starter
2. Step Search for the hidden Windows 7 themes by entering *.theme into the search field at the top right:
* is a wildcard and will search for all themes in this folder. Works great if you want to find themes in other folders as well or if you want to find files of a specific filetype other than .theme
3. Step Back in the Windows 7 beta you’d now see this:
When I enter this into my OEM Windows 7 Professional this comes up:
This is the hidden theme for German versions of Windows 7. If you are using a different one, you’ll most likely see US, GB, CA, etc.
4. Step Double-click on the hidden theme to enable it.
5. Step Want all of the other hidden themes? Download the hidden Windows 7 themes
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net