Viruses is something everyone knows of. And as a return virus knows everyone. Important is how you remove or fix virus. When it comes to fixing Virus in Windows 7, here is what you need to do:
1. StepGo to Microsoft Safety Scanner’s website. You can Google the term in order to find the link. Click on the Download Now button to download the latest Safety Scanner.
2. StepYou will see a popup that will thank you for downloading the application to your system and will state that the download will begin in a while. You will alternatively have a link to Start Download instantly.
3. StepThe final dialogue box will show you the file and give you the option to save it. Save the file in the Downloads folder on your computer.
4. StepWindows Security Warning might appear asking you for your permission to execute the application. This depends on the Firewall settings.
5. StepOn Downloading, execute the application and Accept the Terms of the preceeding license agreement to move on with the process.
6. StepThis last step will move on to the scanning of your system. The tool is renewed every ten days in order to keep your system free from Viruses.
7.Select the type of scan you wish to make on your system. Here in the tutorial, we’re going with the Quick Scan.
7.The utility will automatically start scanning your system and you’ll get to know the number of files scanned and number of files infected on your system through this simple interface.
You thought getting rid of virus was that hard? No! That is not. Still, you need further help, let us know through the form below.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net