You have recently installed Kingdoms of Amalur and you’re having some really weird glitches, black screens and the game is crashing? Here are some ways how to fix KoA.
1. Step If you enable V-Sync and Post-Processing in Kingdoms of Amalur it’s possible that you get some strange glitches;
2. Step Open the game, go to the Options Menu and Graphics Menu and disable Post-Processing – this should get rid of possible black screens and graphic glitches
3. Step Also make sure you have the latest AMD ATI graphic card driver
4. Step If you are using Eyefinity or NVIDIA’s 3D Surround, I suggest you first try the game without it. If it works fine, make sure to check out the latest updates on widescreengamingforum.com and other related forums that provide tools to run games via Eyefinity and Co.
5. Step If Kingdoms Of Amalur Black frequently crashes or freezes, I suggest that you re-install your graphic card, install the latest DirectX version and also check out the debug files if you get blue screens. Blue screens can be traced back if you allow Windows 7 to create dump files. You can then open so called DMP files and post it on a related forum for analysis.
We have a very detailed guide that explains how to fix blue screens in Windows 7
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net