Do you constantly receive the error kdbsync.exe has stopped working? Here are screenshots for the steps you have to take to fix this error.
Catalysts Install Manager
1. Step Hit CTRL + F and search Windows for Programs and Features
2. Step Open it:
3. Step Right-click on AMD Catalyst Install Manager and select Change
4. Step Select Next, Uninstall Manager
5. Step Now select the option Custom and click on Next (despite the message, nothing will be deleted yet)
6. Step You will see several components, select only AMD APP SDK Runtime and proceed
Update To Latest AMD Drivers
Always make sure you are running the latest drivers. There’s a good chance beta drivers may already address issues you’re having too unless it’s a really old error or video game but AMD is frequently issuing patches for recent games such as Everquest 2, Planetside 2 and so on.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net