The error 628 is usually a network-related problem. Use this guide to fix it
Steps to fix error 628
1. Step First of all, check your network cable. Make sure it is connected properly to your computer. If you have a router or modem it can happen that your
2. Step If the error is still not fixed then make sure the network adapter is enabled. To enable network adapter, click Start and type ncpa.cpl into the Search programs and files box, and then click OK. Right click the Local Area Connection icon and select Enable if it is disabled.
3. StepIf the error is still not fixed, then you will have to re-install your (LAN) driver. To do that, right-click on the Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties.
4. Click on the Device Manager.
5. StepExpand “Network adapters” and right click on the network card driver (usually Realtek) and select Update Driver Software. Then follow the wizard to update your driver. If the error is still not fixed then you will have to uninstall and again reinstall the driver. That are the complete steps to fix error 628.
Usually, Windows 7 error 628 is fixed by re-installing your network drivers
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net