If you get the error 1719, you might have a corrupt Installer. To fix this you will have to re-install the Windows MSI Installer
The error 1719 occurs in Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, 7 due to a corrupt Windows Installer – “Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed”. In this tutorial, we are showing you how to fix this problem
Steps to fix Error 1719
1. Step Click on the Start button and type ‘cmd’ into the Search program and files box. Then right click on the cmd icon and select Run as administrator.
2. Step Next, click on Yes when prompted by the User Account Control box.
3. StepNext, type the following:
- cd C:\Windows\system32 and press enter
- ren msi.dll msi.bak and press enter
- ren msiexec.exe msiexec.bak and press enter
- ren msihnd.dll msihnd.bak and press enter
- type exit and press enter to exit cmd.
4. Step Next, restart Windows 7 to uninstall the Windows Installer.
Now you will have to install the latest Windows Installer from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942288.
After you install the latest Windows Installer, Windows 7 error 1719 will be fixed.
Windows 7’s error code 1719 is caused by a corrupt Windows Installer but can be easily fixed by re-installing the Installer
Trending On Windows Themes .Net