Have you enabled the secret Godmode in Windows 7 yet? If not then give it a try! Also, there’s another hidden mode: The Windows 7 Gamemode.
Gamemode for Windows 7
The secret gamemode is basically the good old Windows games explorer. To enable this shortcut that you can then put on your taskbar or desktop:
1. StepCopy the following text via CTRL + C:
2. Step Right-click on your desktop and click on New – Folder:
3. Step Paste the text that we copied in step 1 via CTRL + V
4. Step You’ll end up with something like this:
5. Step Double-click on the shortcut and you get this:
6. Step Unfortunately, the Windows games explorer does not recognize any Steam games, so you’ll have to add them all manually.
Add Games Explorer to Start Menu
1. Step Right-click on the taskbar and click on Properties:
2. Step Go to the tab Start Menu. Then click on Customize:
3. Step Scroll down the list until you find the entry Games. You can then choose Display as list to get a list of all games on your Start menu.
4. Step That’s what it will look like on your Start menu:
Customize Game Icons: 312 Dock Icons for Windows 7
Now, you might not like the game icons that much. So, let’s customize them!
1. StepDownload our 312 dock icons
2. Step Click on Start, All Programs, Games:
3. Step Right-click on the game shortcut that you want to customize.
4. Step Click on Properties
5. Step Click on Change Icon and browse for you new dock icons.
Alternative Solutions: Auto-Repair Your PC And Drivers
Trending On Windows Themes .Net