Want to quickly enable or disable Aero in Windows 7? Then you’d need a shortcut!
Aero is pretty cool – but at times it’s rather annoying and you may want to be able to quickly enable or disable it, then a shortcut would come in handy. If you want this shortcut follow this quick guide
1. Step Right click on the Desktop-> Select Personalize.
2. Step Now in Windows and Appearance there is an option called Enable Transparency-> Mark it.
3. Step Now you can create a shortcut-> Right click on Desktop-> Go to New-> Click on Shortcut.
4. StepYou can either disable or enable it:
- To enable Aero Transparency, type in the following location
rundll32.exe dwmApi #102
- OR To disable Aero transparency type the following
rundll32.exe dwmApi #104
Click Next-> Enter a name-> Click Finish.
5. Step Here is the comparative view.