Framedyn.dll errors are usually caused if the DLL file has been removed or is corrupt. To fix missing framedyn.dll errors follow the steps after the break
Steps to fix missing framedyn.dll
1. Step Check whether you have accidentally deleted framedyn.dll. Check the Recycle Bin and restore it. If you suspect you have accidentally deleted framedyn.dll but you have already emptied the Recycle Bin, then first open an elevated command prompt and enter sfc.exe /scannnow – or alternatively you may have to use a free file recovery software like “power data recovery” to recover the framedyn.dll, but that is not recommended because it’s possible you will only be able to recover a corrupt file
- RELATED Learn how to use SFC.exe
2. Step If you get the missing framedyn error and you’re sure you did not delete it accidentally, then first of all you should run an anti-virus like Microsoft Security Essentials or Avast or Norton to scan your entire system and also scan for registry errors with cleaners like CCleaner. Some framedyn.dll errors could be caused by viruses or malware infections, which can damage DLL files like the framedyn.dll.
3. Step If the error is still not fixed then run a system restore – open the Control Panel\System and Security\System and then click System Protection. Next click the “system restore” button and follow the wizard to complete system restore.
4. Step If you still get the “missing framedyn.dll” error then uninstall the program that gives you the framedyn.dll error and then re-install the program. Usually re-installing the program should replace the files and eventually fix the issue.
5. Step Finally, if still you get the framedyn error then you will have to perform a clean installation of Windows 7. Format C drive and install Windows 7 again. Only do that AFTER trying the first step using the Windows System File Checker Exe
Trending On Windows Themes .Net