You are tired of slow USB 2.0 devices, but don’t have USB 3.0 ports? How about changing the USB removal policy for USB drives to speed up your drives and get a better performance.
1. Step Open the Win Explorer via Windows key +E, go to Computer
2. Step Right-click on your USB drive and click on Properties
3. Step Go to the tab Hardware and select your USB drive
4. Step Click on Properties, then on the next window on Change settings
5. Step Confirm the UAC prompt
6. Step Go to the tab Policies and and then select Better Performance
IMPORTANT: You now always have to click the “safe remove” icon and select your USB drive before you unplug your removable USB drive or you may face full data loss and data corruption