If you have multiple networks, you can bridge connections in Windows 7. Here’s how.
Bridging Connections in Windows7
1. Step Open the Start Menu and click on Control Panel.
2. Step Inside the Control Panel click on Network and Internet.
3. Step Now Select Network and Sharing Center.
4. Step Click on Change adapter settings in the left pane.
5. Step This will display the Local Area Connections available on your computer. Drag and select the connections you want to bridge.
6. Step From Menu Bar go to Advanced–> Bridge Connections.
7. Step A after a while the Network Bridge icon will appear alongside the Local Area Connections. Set the properties of the Network bridge.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net