The system specs for Bioshock 2 have been revealed today. Basically, if you were able to play the first part of Bioshock you will also be able to play Bioshock 2, but a RAM upgrade will be necessary if you still have only 1GB of RAM. Talking of Bioshock 1, buyers of the Bioshock 2 Special Edition will get Bioshock 1 for free (on steam)!
They also reduced the price of Bioshock 2 for about 10% and now you are basically getting two games for the price of one (Bioshock 1 + 2). So what are the required system specs for Bioshock 1 and 2 ?
Minimum/Required System Specs for Bioshock 2:
- CPU: Intel P4 530 3,0 GHz or AMD 64 3800+ (Bioshock 1: Pentium 4 2.4GHz Single Core processor)
- RAM: 2 GByte (Bioshock 1: 1GB)
- Graphic card: ATI X1900 or nVidia 7800GT (Bioshock 1: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM)
- Disk Space: 11 GByte (Bioshock 1: 8GB free space)
Recommended System Specs for Bioshock 2:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ (Bioshock 1: Intel Core 2 Duo processor)
- RAM: 3 GByte (Bioshock 1: 2GB)
- Graphic card: ATI HD4830 or nVidia 8800GT (Bioshock 1: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM)
- Disk space: 11 GByte (Bioshock 1: 8GB free space)