So, what’s the best Windows 7 Audio Player? There are many freeware audio players out there, but one is currently becoming more and more popular amongst music lovers. Do you know which one?
The best free audio player for Windows 7 is clearly Foobar! With nearly 200,000 downloads on Softpedia this is one of the hottest audio players for Windows 7. One of the reasons why Foobar2000 is so popular is that the layout of foobar can be customized just as you need it and provides a lot of useful features.
Here’s the quick appearance setup of foobar:
You can choose from many preconfigured layouts that provide a lot of rooms for Spectogram, Spectrum, VU Meter, Oscilloscope, meta data, playlists and a lot more:
Many music fans love foobar2000 more than VLC because it provides a lot of features that VLC does not have, e.g. the VU Meter that allows musicians to tweak their audio settings.
Foobar Main Features
|Download Link|| Report broken: |
Last Updated: 2010-03-15
Operating System: Windows 7/8
Filesize: 1.15 MB
- Fully supports the audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
Download Windows 7 Audio Player: Foobar2000
Foobar Windows 7 Integration
By default Foobar2000 does not come with support for Windows 7 and that means you can’t access it from the Windows 7 taskbar and there’s no support for jumplists. Sucks, eh? Well, luckily there’s a great plugin that adds full Windows 7 support and makes foobar the BEST Windows 7 Audio Player:
Trending On Windows Themes .Net