ARK: Survival gets a major update on Xbox One that includes new dinos. Various game improvements may improve your FPS by 10% or more.
- ·All PC content and fixes through PC v238 including new Cave-Dungeons for Snow and Swamp Biomes, new creatures: Woolly Rhino, Eurypterid, Dunkleosteus, etc.
- ·All-New “Extinction Event” Servers, which reset after each month, with an in-game countdown! (these are additional brand NEW servers, not existing servers)
- ·Improved game frame rate by approximately 10% (rendering & cpu)
- ·Fixed Bug: Focus is now NOT on the Leave Tribe button when opening the Tribe Menu. Also added a Leave Tribe confirmation dialog
- ·If you get stuck underground, you now teleport back above ground
- ·Mammoth colorization fixed
- ·Timer values that were resetting to 0 on “Reset Options” now reset to their correct value
- ·Server administrators can now specify a list of administrator users to have access to the full set of administrator (console) commands, as on PC. Singleplayer/Non-Dedicated hosts always
- have this option. If you have administrator access, all PC console commands can now be inputted at the Pause Menu
- ·Server Options now have edit boxes for inputting direct arbitrary values
- ·Spyglass now works properly in splitscreen
Ark Survival has been a breakout hit on Steam and is one of the most sold Early Access Games. The console versions keep growing at a steady rate as well. If you have tried Ark Survival before, now may be a time to jump back in, many fixes and patches have improved many aspects of the game.
Trending On Windows Themes .Net